April 11, 2012

Vincent wine tasting this Sunday

Elevage readers, please come a tasting of my Vincent Wine Company wines this Sunday in Portland. Our friends and Guild partners Helioterra Wines are leading the event, with some new releases to pour and the launch of the Helioterra Club.

I'll be there pouring my 2010 Pinot Noirs and perhaps a barrel sample of 2011 if people are interested. We'll have wines for sale, including some discounts on my 2010 magnums. I went a little crazy with mags last year after not doing enough the year before, so check that out.

There will be food from Cheese Bar. Best of all, there is no charge. Come taste, nosh, hang out...and if the spirit moves you, buy some wine.

Details:

What: Vincent Wine Company and Helioterra Wines tasting
Date: Sunday, April 15, 2012
Time: 1-5pm
Location: The Slate, a mixed use space at 2001 NW 19th Avenue in Portland, Oregon


No comments: